RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Got my sub

Yea, Joe told me you were wanting to see all of the parts. We pretty much pulled in, loaded up and were gone in two hours. I deffenetly will post some pictures up when I figure out how to do it. lol
-scott

From: brenthartwig@hotmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Got my sub
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:13:35 -0700

Congrats Scott,

I'm sorry to of missed talking with you when you came out, and seeing your sub parts. Joe said you came to picked up the parts a day early.  Well you know what they say, the best layed plans of mice and men. I didn't realize at first that so many items like the completed conning tower, viewport seats, and what not came from George him self.   I for one would enjoy seeing some more pictures when you get a chance.

Do you plan to cap part of the bottom of your MBT's?    A set of Persistence KH-350 MBT's would work very nicely if you could strike up a deal with Dan.   I've been thinking of late, that I might like to have a Persistence front MBT on my K-250.  I plan to have caped MBT's, it's just a mater of deciding whether I will go the easy way or the hard way.  Knowing me, I'll choose the hard way just to remain consistent. ;}

I have a design I've been working on for my K-250's hatch that you might like, in regards to it's locking means that allow you to open the hatch from inside or out. From one lever, even with a center mounted viewport.

Regards,

Szybowski