From: joeperkel@hotmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Howdy from Miami!
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:37:40 +0000

Brent,

That is simply brilliant!  Which Brian Adams is this? The singer?

I may very well adopt that and quote it as well.

Thanks!

Joe

From: brenthartwig@hotmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:53:30 -0700

Greetings Joe,

Funny thing, I came across the below quote just a few moments ago.  I think it fits the topic. I suspect the patience I have figured out how to maintain at this point, is what is keeping me partly sane. ;}

 " Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become
anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear,
discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a
rational outlook, which eventually leads to success. " ~ Brian Adams

Regards,

Szybowski