From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of glen brown
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 12:27
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]request

Could someone be so kind as to let me know what wire I should use in my
mig welder to weld my main pressure hull together as I received it
tacked it is astm 516 gr70.And allso if anyone possibly knows of someone
else who has built a simular sub in Africa.

Thanks from South Africa
Glen Brown

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our
server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281