RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Personal submersibles considered for luxury tax

Well, when my Partner Steve Orr and I built "Newmas" back in 1984& 85, We registered our K-350 like any other boat in Oregon.  So the state did Tax us to some degree.  It just took them 3 weeks to decide how they would classify it.  The state gave us a hull number and sticker that had to be placed on the bow of the sub like any other vessel.  Kenny Sanford,  Have a great day !Y'all