Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver PSUBS [was: Shrinkage of plexi windows]

Hi Rick,

The dates are:

Wed, 30 Sep 2009 Meet and Great in evening
Thu, 01 Oct 2009 Tour Nuytco
Fri, 02 Oct 2009 Diving
Sat, 03 Oct 2009 Conference

Since both Diving and Conference are not going to be near Nuytco I am back to square one on lodging.

Regards,
Ray