Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2 Man Sub From Boston?

Very cool Jon. Thanks for going up for a look. It sounds from your description that it's larger than it looks in the picture. I'm looking forward to your pics.
Tanks inside ? and no ballast tanks now?.......I wonder if it's been salvaged for all the "goodies".
It would be fun to talk to one of the builders to hear about all the changes they went through during the build and test. I look forward to hearing more about this sub, mostly because it has a lot in common with mine.
Thanks again, Frank D.