To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] STANAG NATO standard flange
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:17:31 -0500
From: vbra676539@aol.com

Brent,
I stand corrected. The trunk DID move up and down, as well as the sub, so we could do it whichever way we had to. I'd forgotten that. By the way, the fellow just to the left of PC1202 in the foreground is Jean Francois Durand, the man we called Chief, or Top Frog, who owned the company and was loved by all. We were insanely loyal to him. The fellow to the right with the gigantic mustache is Gib Blevins, who went on to become a top sat diver, and then took PC-1201 to Guam (I think) to operate for tourism. I wonder whatever happened to him? He was a great guy. One hopes that he still is.
Vance