RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 40 degree inclusive angle Vee clamps for Viewports

Brent,

If you can exclude the oxygen completely to should stop the corrosion.  This is where bedding compounds come into play.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings