From: bottomgun@mindspring.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] STANAG NATO standard flange
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:58:20 -0500

Brent,

Did not look closely at the unit that was on our pier a short time ago but from inspection of the images, it looks like the mating unit is one or the other but not both.  The two-part clamping ring interfaces with beveled surfaces so that when the tighter it is drawn together, the more pressure is put on the flat mating surfaces.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings