From: bottomgun@mindspring.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] STANAG NATO standard flange
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:24:36 -0500

Brent,

The two-part coupling flange is common in the oil patch for mating diving bells with decompression facilities for crew transfer.  The small portable chambers depicted in the DART brochure are used by US Navy diving detachments during remote ops.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings