RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hydraulic control system

Hi  Dean,   I like the idea of having a external pressure pod to house the hydraulic pump(s) and if possible keep all the hydraulic lines outside the main pressure hull, and operate the different levers by pneumatic or electric actuators that are inside the pressure pod. This way you don't have to worry about a hydraulic leak in the main pressure hull and it's quiet. If you use peanut oil like some tourist subs use, you don't have to worry as much about a oil leak in the water.

Regards,

Szybowski

From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:43:41 -0500
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hydraulic control system
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

I want to use an on demand small hydraulic system for my rudder and
dive plane.  I plan on putting the entire system outside in it own pressure pod.
Trying to keep a lot of room and quiet inside.

Any suggestions on some components, or ideas in general looking back we
have not covered much on this subject.

Dean

Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your neighborhood today.