Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aluminum Tow Tab Removel

Aluminum is a funny material to use for tow tabs. Not very strong and prone to corrosion. Better to use a big thick piece of steel with a hole in it, welded on. If it rusts, it's OK because it's plenty thick and can be ground off and repainted yearly. I'll be using 5/8 thick plate for lifting lugs, and expect them to last longer than me. Frank D.