[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's Plate Thru Hull Assembly

Hello Subdudes,

Alec was nice enough to send me a couple of his drawings of the plate thru hulls on his subs.  I worked up a 3D assembly model based off his drawings and pictures.  I think they are reasonable close to what Alec has. I thought Alec's welded in ring was steel when I made the CAD assembly, but both the plate and ring are 316 SS.

So you guys can get a good idea of how they work, here are a couple pictures of the 3D assembly.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Alec%7C4s%20Plate%20Thru%20Hull%20Basic%20Configuration

Regards,

Szybowski