Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lead Plates Removel on K-250 #118

Good thinking Jay. A quick search on Google showed copper anti-seize as a common material. It also said that it reduced galvanic corrosion.
I am using stainless bolts with brass nuts, and in some places brass bolts with stainless nuts, but again, I expect to be removing/replacing a lot of these regularly. On bolt-up things that won't be removed that often ( like only yearly ) I'll use regular galvy hardware and lots of paint.
I wonder how that Rhino coating Brent's using will hold up. How about that rubber stuff used for dipping tool handles in ? Next time I'm down to the harbor I'll ask some of the "old salty dogs " what they use.
Frank D.