[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250 Seating Height

Hi  Ray,   For a while I thought Mark Ragans sub was a K-350 because of the front conning tower viewport and metal hatch.  But it looks like they just decided they wanted to be able to see out the forward large viewport easier and remove the acrylic dome, and just replace it with a metal hatch.  So I'm guessing that they must of lowered the seat height. Is that the case?  I've heard that Mark replaced the metal VBT with one way bladder VBT's that are just cheap camping type fluid containers.  He just dumps them out when he is at the surface.  I would likely use a high pressure pump.

Regards,

Szybowski