Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] soft ballast

looks great Jim.
I am guessing the tanks are made of tin. What thickness did you use?
I am in the process of making mine.

Dean

In a message dated 2/11/2009 7:07:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, kocpnt@tds.net writes:
Hi All,

Finally making a bit of progress again! I've posted a picture in the projects section of my first section of soft ballast tank tacked into place.

I'm hoping to finish all welding on the pressure hull proper before the end of February.It depends on work schedule, but I think it's doable.

There will still be much more to do, but I'm gaining on it!!!!

Best Regards,

Jim K

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.