Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 porthole question

Hi Emile. I've seen a few K boats and some use a rubber gasket while others are using a bed of polyurethane poured in place. I think maybe the gasket idea would be the best if only to make removal/repair possible without destroying the window disks. Maybe a combination of the two would work. Sorry, just don't have that much faith in relying on a single O ring for something as soft as a plexi window. Frank D.