Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new flicks

That's a good technique Dean. Glass over plywood. Nice and strong, cheap, and makes nice smooth wings. Good idea. I should have thought of that when making my dive planes. They have been a real hassle to make.
I first made a foam wing plug mold, glassed it, cut it in half to get the foam out, glued it back together and added more glass layers. Sounds fairly simple now that I write it down, but man! what a lot of sanding, shaping, finishing etc. I now have ONE wing and will use it to make a full mold to make another for the other side.
My thought here was to have both planes/wings exactly the same, and interchangable. The plus to this is the mold of the finished wing will be saved so I can whip up replacement wings as they get broken.
    Because of how they sit on the sub ( sticking out ) I'm expecting them to take a beating, and I'll need spares. But ya, I like the plywood idea. Frank D.

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.