Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new flicks

Hi Dean. Nice pictures. You've come a long way. I don't think the control surfaces are too large. They look in proportion to the sub. Should give you good control at slow speeds. What are they made of ? Nice work on those. Only suggestion I would make is to build a scale model and try it out in the water. You could weight it neutral, tie it behind a row boat, and see how it travels, etc. I've learned lots of unexpected things from doing this. Keep up the good work. Frank D.

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.