Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] safety chain

For heavy lifting the 1/8 could be used as a guide as you suggest and that is an earlier thought.
This time I am looking at adding the weight forward to also help a balance problem. I am
heavy in the aft but not overall. I am thinking the cable, in many cases would be sufficient
to pull it up or at worst be used for a heavy duty guide cable.

the 1/8 looks  like about 1700lb break @ 10lbs weight and 3/16 3700 @ 21 lbs
the spool device I am sure would be another 25lbs or so

If I put some weight forward I can go with a heavier main motor pod and will not have
to air compensate it.

Oh the webs I spin