From: Brian Cox <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:14 am
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hard ballast

My pressure hull is small but my soft ballast is hugh !   My ballast structure is going to come in at around 3 tons ( on land wieght) .  I have an area where everything has to go, so I can't just add stuff onto the outside. ( and I keep thinking of more things to add !!  ( cranes, anchors, manip arms etc..)  )   Sounds like not a good idea to put VBT inside.    I may do a sliding lead weight on a rail on the keel for trim .

Brian