To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Large Plate Multi Thru Hull Options
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:53:03 -0500
From: vbra676539@aol.com

Brent,

It looks like a pretty good way to get multiple connectors without having to chuck the sub up in a mill. How thick is that flange, and how thick the tubular penetration? Assuming they were an assembly, it seems like you might be able to install something like that without distorting the O-ring mating surface. Maybe I'd be tempted to repace the disc with a stainless piece, but hey, it's there, right? Run what you brung.

Vance