Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Master Blaster

Well, mine's called "Kraken" and silver works for me. Like my Harley.
   I'm having my daughter work up a graphics design, no idea yet what she has in mind, but red pin stripes are one of my favorites. I'll need something to offset the brass trim. Another daughter who has shown interest in metal craft was talking about making a cast metal "hood ornament" in the shape of a giant squid. I'll be playing mostly Led Zepplin or Jack Johnson on board. Sorry, no Bert 'n Ernie music allowed. Frank D.