[PSUBS-MAILIST] Anti-Condensate Coating

Hi All,

I received an interesting call from a potential customer yesterday. A Yacht builder (Burger Boat) near me asked me to price application of an anti-condensate coating to the interior of the hull of one of the yachts they are building. I had not heard of this coating previously!

This product is a high build latex product that I assume has some insulating properties. This may be good for subs.

Any of our more experienced hands have any info or thoughts. When I find out more on this end I will update.

The Burger yachts are all aluminum construction, so I think the carry-over for us might be good.

Best regards,

Jim K