Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:33 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] A Touch of Winter

Hey all you sun dwellers, chew on this.   If you look very closely you can make out the shape of the hole in the conning tower and some yellow paint.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12242379@N05/3213130983/in/photostream/

I've been planning to raise the roof on my sub towing vehicle, but this was not the way I had planned. I wonder how far south I could drive before it all melted off.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/12242379@N05/3213130637/

Yep Jay it's payback for your tropical weather. ;)'  From what I can gather your the only one that the links don't work for.  Microsoft doesn't know how to play nice.  I wondered if the links were still coming from inside the account, and that was why I tried them on my friends Mac of which I was not signed in on, and they worked good.

Szybowski