Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ADS NewtSuit/HardSuit Applications

Ok, the gloves are off: I saw that demo suit in Phil's shop - maybe we can draw straws . . .

Rick in Vancouver

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ADS NewtSuit/HardSuit Applications

Phil,

I remember following your visit to the Brendalbane on the return dive expedition, National Geographic had some excellent presentations at one of the IEEE Oceans Conferences.  I remember them speaking of planning to take a photo of the complete wreck using a unique technique of stringing a series of large flash bulbs the length of the wreck behind the camera at some distance which would result in minimal backscatter.  Just picked up what is probably my second copy of the book documenting the expeditions to the Brendalbane.

As fas standing in line to dive the Exosuit, I have been in that line since first seeing the mockup of the suit way back at one of Michael Menduno?s Tech Diving Conferences in the early 90s.  Can?t wait for them to finally reach production.  Will be great to visit your facility this fall and see all of your great work up close.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings