From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
To: PSUBSorg <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 7:00 pm
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Jurassic Shark will air soon on National Geographic

I just got these links from Karl.  The Discovery Channel and National Greographic Channel will air this material very soon.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/dangerous-encounters/3904/Overview#tab-Videos/06223_00

http://blogs.discovery.com/deep_sea_news/2009/01/6-gill-sharks-a.html

Szybowski

=