Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 PSUBS Convention - Howie Robbins, Artificial Reef So...

Hi, Ray - yes, Phil's a few blocks north of Burrard Inlet - ocean water.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray Keefer
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 PSUBS Convention - Howie Robbins, Artificial Reef So...

Hi Frank,

I am cordinating from Oregon. Phil will help with some details but my job is to pull it all together. Phil is too busy to get deeply involved.

Phil has offered to let us dive a couple of his Deep Workers and another submersible.

I'll make arrangements for the crane. Phil gave me the contact information for the company he uses. We will be paying for the usage of the crane and operator. So expect a cost there. Way worth it to get to dive a Deep Worker in my opinion. The only caution is that if Phil gets a job in October his subs will be there making money instead of being used gratis by us.

Can we use the crane to launch a PSUB, well let me know what weights we are looking at the we will get a crane big enough. Otherwise the cranes will be big enough for Deep Workers.

The dive location is a couple of blocks from Phil's shop off the shore of North Vancouver. I assume it is salt water.

Regards,
Ray