RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2008 PSUBS Awards - Winner

To all:

   I am deeply touched on having been elected for this award.
   With all that I have on my plate at this point in my life, It will be difficult at best to find the resources to build a boat of my own.
   I have enjoyed working with so many great people on this hydrophone project...people who have spent many hours and freely given funding to see this thing finished. These are the unheard voices of this award as I could have done nothing without them...Dan H. and his machining skills who produced the aluminum hydrophone housing, Jay Jeffries who sent several enclosures "over the edge", Gene Sues who listened when I needed someone to understand just how much we could use this tool, and the list goes on and on...In fact, this hydrophone was developed by practically half of the entire psub group!
   Perhaps, should a convention be within my grasp to attend some day, I could catch a short ride on one of those magnificent diving machines, I would enjoy this very much. I look forward to seeing you all face to face some day...and thank you again!

                                                                                                                                  David Bartsch