Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] oil compensation - ADS NewtSuit/HardSuit Applications

Hi, Carsten!
        Jeez - I must be getting senile! Your post clearly says 'brushes' -
I just assumed that your thrusters would be brushless and your winch, etc.,
would probably be old-style brushed. I'll dig up the exact info at the
shop, tomorrow and get back to you. No travel today - snowing like crazy!
Absolutely beautiful to see ( we live at the base of a ski mountain) but a
miserable bitch to drive in - being right on the ocean (the mountains come
right down into the water, here, like Norway) we seldom get more than a
small amount of  Xmas snow at sea level - and, unlike a lot of the rest of
Canada, Vancouverites don't handle it well!
Regards
Phil