RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ADS NewtSuit/HardSuit Applications

Andy,

Thanks for the link, has been awhile since I checked this out.  Was having difficulty viewing the images associated with the text (in both Firefox and IE 7) so I paid the Patent Office for a PDF copy.  Anyone interested in the patent and would like a copy, contact me offline.

Read Ironsuits a few years ago and it has a very good history of ADSs.  If I remember correctly, the explanation of Phil’s joints was not very clear to me at the time and only covered the Jim suits, not his most recent innovations.  Good read though and I think it was sold at an economical price.  Picked up a favorite word from it: Panzertauchen.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

As scarce as the truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.

    -Josh Billings