[PSUBS-MAILIST] inflatable pontoon configuration

Hi , I'm new to the group, am designing a small 1 atmosphere sub. Have been diving for 20+
years and reside in Auckland, Newzealand.
I've been looking at the pontoon idea. One of my reservations is that the pontoon material
will be stuffed into any outlet/inlet hole at say 180 psi at 300ft.(a 2"diameter pipe was mentioned)
I'm concerned at it rupturing in time. Had thought of an arrangement of a plate with multiple holes
in it over the inlet/outlets. Any thoughts on this?
regards Alan