Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2009 PSUBS Convention - Howie Robbins, Artificial Reef So...

Thanks Ray. I am really looking forward to next year's convention. I could really kick my own ass for not making the 2008 in Castine. I sure hope we have some subs there, and will investigate how difficult it will be to get mine up there (provided it's ready).
I wonder if psubs will have any divers available. I'd like to do some diving while up there, time permitting.
If we get some subs into Canada, will we be able to dive them in salt water? We'll need a crane or good boat ramp, surface boat(s), and lots of other stuff. Who's our main contact up there? I'd be willing to share in some costs or help from here if I could be of any use. I bet this is gonna be a good one. Frank D.