[PSUBS-MAILIST] Trieste II Restoration in Process

I was recently at the Naval Undersea Museum in Keyport, Washington and found out that they are in the middle of restoring the Trieste II inside and out. They have it all covered up in shrink wrap plastic over scaffolding at the moment, ( which gave me the idea to copy that for my subs refit) so I added a couple pictures I took last time I was there to the album. They are trying to figure out a way to allow people to go inside, or at least have a video camera in there that you can move around from a control station in the main museum building.

http://cid-5085d10eb6afe47c.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Trieste%20II%20Restoration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trieste_II

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/dsv-gallery.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/dsv-dev.htm