From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of djackson99@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:16 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil drum submarine

That's a great idea. This free exchange of ideas has gotten way out of hand and some poor bystander is going to get hurt. We can form a committee to screen members ideas and make sure they are conforming to our safety standards. You would think that the Chinese government would stay on top of this, but I guess it's really up to us.

And think of all the fun we can have.  We can enlarge photos, jump to conclusions, and mock the stupidity of someone who thinks that $4500 and a grade school education is all that is needed to build a sub.  Just think how devastating it will be for PSUB's if some poor migrant worker in China should die in a submarine.  We'll have regulations pouring down on us. Or worse, what if he is successful. Oh my God! Can you imagine, we'll wake up tomorrow and there will be hundreds of people in developing countries inspired to be creative. Next thing you know we'll realize how insignificant PSUBs really is.  Maybe we should block all Internet access from China and put up a wall?

God Bless America,
those who protect the freedoms she provides,
and the spirit of the courageous who forged her.
Doug Jackson
www.submarineboat.com