RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil drum submarine

Hi Jon - I am a friend of the german cameraman how made the Philipenko film.
The boat did only the dives it did in the film and was retired complete out
of order after the movie was set. Dive deep was 3 meter (9 feet) or so.

In England was a guy which build also a oildrum-U-Boat - looks like a
comic version of a Biber Oneman. Works in shallow water.

vbr Carsten