Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:21:46 -0400
From: mholt@ohiohills.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Flying sub (was: NEW MEMBER ON EMAIL LIST)

Rick Sheldon wrote:
Flying sub! Now that's something that can keep me awake at night trying to figure out. Might be able to find an "honest politician" first.
Thanks
Rick
Good evening, Rick.

Flying submarine?   I have a collection of patents and drawings and fantasies, if you're interested.

Mike
--
There's a perfectly logical explanation for all this.  -Alex Rogan