Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Official 2008 Convention Announcement

Hello,

This is an update on the convention in Castine, ME.

If you have already registered, or are planning to attend, please contact me
off-list and let me know what day you are planning to arrive.

Please note that the article about PSUBS in BOATUS magazine has the
incorrect convention location.  That interview was provided in January when
we were still planning on having the convention in Rockland.  The convention
is most definately going to be located in CASTINE MAINE, at the Maine
Maritime Academy.

Those of you who have registered multiple people, please contact me off-list
with the names of everyone in your party.  I need to create badges for
everyone who is attending.

IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Please make sure you have lodging reservations ASAP.  You can stay in a dorm
room at the college really cheap, or make reservations at local inns.
Castine is a busy place in summer so don't wait for your lodging
arrangements.  See the web site for lodging details and opportunities.
http://www.psubs.org/convention/2008

Thanks,
Jon