Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Seehunde find

Hi Jay, the top acrylic dome has a long bullet hole.
More holes in the hull. Obviously an aircraft catch.
Was a schoolboat without torpedos.
Has an holder for positionlamp on the periskop shaft
- only the trainnig boat has that feature.
Crew members age estimate between 18-19.

Picture of the Sgt.Peppers/Euronaut Side Scan Sonar here:

http://www.euronaut.org/content/upload/notes/R0051picture01a-MLfish-Seehund.jpg

regards Carsten