Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Test Facility

In Sgt.Peppers we use our lungs via the snorckel vale to exhaust
a very light "vacum" of about 50 mbar as a pre dive check before
the first dive of the day.

The pilot exhaust air via the snorckel vale and close the ballvale.
Than look on the barometer for a minute check to be sure not
forget another ball vale or a seal is untight.

Very quick and very cheap test to test hull integity..

Update Sgt.Peppers:
Its now in the truck together with a self build overhead crane.
Has now a central lifting hook.

Update Euronaut:
Shipbuilding 100%
Machinery     85%
Paint         30% (a company sponsors all the paint and the filler!)
Electric       5%

Others:
Just found a two man seal (Seehund) sub from WWII with our sonar
in the baltic. Crew is still on mission.

vbr Carsten  (Euronauts Paintshop Master)