Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrators/corrosion.

Hi Alec. Yes, the "lite" tanks have a maximum pressure, and I believe its common around 250 psi for propane. Remember that LPG is also very cold when allowed to expand,( gasify)  and as such these tanks have a pretty high safety factor built in. It should be possible to get some hard data on these products. I'll see what I can find, but again, for my application, they work well. Frank D.