From: Jay K. Jeffries <bottomgun@mindspring.com>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Hull Rescue/Recovery Workshop
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Monday, June 16, 2008, 3:15 AM

We are looking to hold at the upcoming PSUB 2008 Conference a water-side/in-water workshop to explore how to attach liftbags to a simulated stricken PSUB and return the hull to the surface.  Missing item so far is an available hull.  Is anyone attending the Conference planning on bringing their sub to the Conference?

A fall back option is to only hold the water-side portion of the workshop and use Georgeʼs K-600 brought up from South Thomaston, ME.

If someone can bring their sub, I promise that we do not have to flood the interior for the exercise J

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
- Mario Andretti

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
- Henry Ford