Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetration problems

Hi Stan. Thanks for the links. I would assume you're right on the conductivity. If the seal works, no water should get in there. I use silicon/bronze filler rod for various things around the shop, but I've never seen it threaded ( actually, never looked )
It is a handy way to braze small/thin metals together when you don't want to apply a lot of heat to the piece.
I use a small carbon arc gouging rod sharpened like a pencil in a stick weld stinger and the technique is much the same as TIG welding. Very handy for thin metal joining.
Frank D.