[PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetration problems

Hi All.

Not sure this will get through the spam filter with that title  :)

Anyway,  could someone give me a hand with this.  K350 plans.

Im getting all the through hulls sorted and ive come up all confused.

Most through hulls are drawn in detail and look simple enough, but the main power through hull looks like its missing information to me.

For the battery pods, there are 2x vents (which i am not actually going to install as vents) and the main power through hull.  There is a "main power through hull" shown on the plans but it just seems to be a hull reinforcment ring and i cant find anywhere the details for the actual electrical connection part.  ??  Im sure i have all the pages, so im assuming its yet another thing thats missing?

Also, Dan H and John Farrnington both put the main power through hull in line with the vents, which seems correct, but im sure on the plans it shows the main power through hull in a different place.  ???

However, i did look rather briefly at lunch time, so i might have missed a page or something.  Will double check again when i get back from work but i thought id just see what you all think.

Thanks as always
James