Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frank's new pic

Hi Jim. Thanks. It has taken a long time, but I learned a lot along the way. It seems like a lot of work for a one-off piece.
The fairing will be attached with a set of hinges so I can access the reserve air  tank underneath, and the ballast tank plumbing and electrical/hydraulic systems running back to the rudder/motor assemblies. It will open up much like the hood on a car.
  I could just as easily make multiple fairings with this thing. I plan on painting the sub silver, and a friend who manages a body shop said he'd paint stuff for me.
  I'll see you at the convention. Frank D.