From: Don Hodges
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Newbie

All,

My name is Don and I am an engineer.  I recently ordered K350 plans and have been studying the plans and researching the web.  All my research indicates that the major parts of the sub (pressure hull, conning tower, battery pods, etc.) can be ordered like a kit?  Thanks in advance.

Don

Checked by AVG.