Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] uneven charging

Does anybody know what that little symbol on the bottom of the mail page is ? It says winmail.dat(9.3Kb)
Is it on anyone else's computer or just mine. It first appeared today after an e-mail from Brian in Ojai.
If it's a bug or something, I don't want to spread it around but my computer has a lot of security stuff and if it's bad, should have been caught. Frank D.