Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydraulic Steering

Hi Dean. That sounds pretty good. I don't think I've heard of anyone doing that, but many of the systems the guys use share similarities. There have been messages about guys finding big, THICK, pieces of pipe and designing a sub around that. I haven't heard of any finished projects like that yet, but maybe one of the other guys could comment on that.
Will you be putting plexi ends on the flanges? Or maybe steel hemispheres with windows? How does the hatch arrangement work ?
I plan on using mine for camera work as well. Have you seen the "Dry Dive " sub from New Zealand yet. It's a nice piece of work. We had a message a day or two ago about him being in a boat convention that's coming up. Because he's close by,( well, sort of ) he may be able to help with suppliers etc. near you. If you didn't see the note, let me know and I''ll search it out and send it to you. Good luck with that and stay in touch. Frank D.