Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydraulic Steering

Hi Jon. You bring up a good point. Maybe a spring return centering device is not needed. In fact, maybe a spring load to pull it to the side would be good. Like a jet ski. You know, so when you fall off and it just circles slowly so you're not swimming after it. ( although I can't really envision why I'd be getting out of the sub and swimming around )
Good point though. That's why I throw this stuff out there. So I can get good criticism and thoughts from you guys.
On another subject, do you have any idea yet who's bringing their sub to the convention ?
I had a blast at last year's convention, met lots of good guys, and learned a LOT! Can't wait for this years.
Frank D.