Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for electric motors.

Frank sorry for late response, been away.
In past projects I have used auto windshield wiper motors. They really work well.
far from water proof but that can be solved.
I have picked up some fire extinguishers and they make pretty net little pressure vessels
boy I am cheap hehhe

Dean